One-on-one Nutrition Coaching with Shama
Though wearing many hats as writer, mom, teacher and blogger among other things, my education is in nutrition. I am a registered dietitian specializing in plant-based nutrition with a masters degree in public health nutrition. After working many years with people who were required to see me (the dietitian), but were not really interested in getting well, I started to burn out. Now I’ve begun working with people who actually want to get well and are excited about the information and tips I share with them. Nutrition coaching has suddenly become fun and rewarding again. I’d love to help you feel great!
On a personal note, through adjusting my own diet and lifestyle I have overcome or greatly reduced the affect of the following health challenges: chronic sinusitis, inflamed colon, chronic seasonal allergies, and lethargy. There are absolutely ways to eliminate or greatly reduce many chronic ailments through nourishing and healing food.
I offer one-on-one nutrition coaching which can occur either in person or over the phone or via Skype.
Sessions are individualized but may include the following:
- personalized nutrition and wellness suggestions
- compassionate support to empower you to achieve your health and wellness goals
- digestive health assessment
- guidance with meal planning and recipe suggestions
- grocery tour and/or shopping lists
- pantry makeover
Coaching Menu Options
- 1/2 hour coaching session: $45
- 1 hour coaching session: $90
- Energizer Package (4 – 1/2 hour sessions): $350
If you’re interested in setting up a coaching session, fill out the form below. I’d love to hear from you!